Click the following link for the Online Admissions Applciation (PREFERRED)
2016-17 ADMISSIONS & OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
Click the following link for the 2016-17 Admissions & Open House Events
9th Grade Course selection sheet 2016-17
Click the following link to view our 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet for the 2016-17 school year
Benedictine Military school admits students on the basis of school records, academic testing, interviews and teacher recommendations. The school provides students admission to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at BC without regard to race, color, creed and national origin.
BC is committed to having a drug-free environment. In order to safeguard and ensure the heath and well-being of our faculty and students, the school conducts random drug testing throughout the year.
The BC administration has identified the following criteria as minimum requirements for admission. An admissions committee, appointed by the principal, will apply these requirements when evaluating applicants for admission. Simply meeting all requirements does not guarantee admission.
For admission to all grade levels an applicant must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete a college preparatory curriculum as well as the ability to adhere to Benedictine Military School’s code of conduct. In addition to the above criteria, there are grade-specific criteria.
For admission to the ninth grade, an applicant must successfully complete the eighth grade and receive promotion to the ninth grade from an accredited school.
In order to receive consideration for transfer admission, an applicant must be on track to graduate with a college preparatory diploma.
All students must submit teacher recommendations and transcripts to the Admission Office.
Math teacher recommendation: Click here for a PDF.
Language Arts teacher recommendation: Click here for a PDF.
Transcript request: Click here for a PDF.
- Complete and submit a school application to the Admissions Office with the $75 application fee.
- Submit the Teacher Recommendation Forms to your son’s current Math and Language Arts teachers with stamped envelopes addressed to:
Benedictine Military School
6502 Seawright Drive
Savannah, GA 31406
- Send the Transcript Authorization Form to the counselor/registrar at your son’s current school.
- Freshman applicants must also take the Admissions Test.
- Admissions Test: Dec. 3, 2016. Makeup Test: Jan. 21, 2017.
- The Application and $75 Application Fee must be submitted prior to a student taking the Admissions Test.
- The Application, Teacher Recommendations and Transcript should be received by Feb. 1, 2017.
- Financial Aid Applications are due by Feb. 1, 2017.
- Enrollment Contracts are due by April 1, 2017.
- Smart Tuition payment plan is due by May 1, 2017.
We will process applications once the Admissions Office deems that the above requirements have been satisfied.